Arthroblock® FORTE is a unique food supplement which contains as many as seven active components which can have a beneficial effect on your joints and maintain them in a good shape. The substances contained in the product complement each other in their actions, producing a synergic effect to improve the musculoskeletal system.
Scientific research has proven that:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate contribute to maintaining the proper structure of joints, tendons and bones, as well as having a positive effect on the elasticity and functioning of joints
- Hyaluronic acid is one of the main components of joint tissue, has high affinity for binding water, and by taking the form of a gel, i.e. a thick and viscous grease ensuring proper lubrication to the musculoskeletal system's elements, it beneficially affects the joint surface.
- Boswellia serrata extract standardised to 60% Boswellic acid content, supports maintaining the elasticity and comfort of joints
- Ginger root extract (Zingiber officinale L.) contributes to preserved mobility of joints and prevents the feeling of stiffness, hasanti-inflammatory effects on the joints. The active compounds of ginger root may alleviate musculoskeletal diseases caused by overloading or mechanical injuries.
- Vitamin C is responsible for the successful synthesis of collagen, which is essential for the proper functioning of cartilage
- Manganese amino acid chelate by Albion® the source of highly absorbable manganese, which is engaged in maintaining healthy bones and participates in the proper synthesis of connective tissue
Who should use OLIMP ARTHROBLOCK FORTE?
A food supplement containing compounds that may exert beneficial influence on maintaining the musculoskeletal system in a good shape. Particularly, it is recommended to those who have suffered mechanical injuries or experience joint or musculoskeletal complaints. It helps reduce significant joints overloading, e.g. in physical stress, in overweight or that associated with advanced age.
In order to maintain the musculoskeletal system as long as possible in good condition is indicated movement, at least 30 minutes a day. Note that the intensity of the exercise should be tailored to our way of life. If you spend most of the time in a sitting position, and in addition to this little far we moved, we should gradually increase the intensity of the exercise.
In addition to the classes is also important additional supplementation primarily active antioxidants, such as vitamin C, taking part in the synthesis of collagen - the protein bonding tissue. Rich in antioxidants, particularly friendly joints are plants such as ginger and incense used for centuries in China and India on various dokuczliwościach apparatus. Do not forget about the already mentioned amino sugars.
The beneficial effects of protection and assisting in the locomotor have glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate. An innovative, even exclusive ingredient beneficial influence on our joints, tendons and skin, so far known only from very expensive anti-wrinkle cosmetics and injections, hyaluronic acid. This amazing molecule can bind enormous amounts of water, thereby increasing the firmness of the skin, but also provides a natural and soothing joints grease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Glucosamine sulphate 2 KCL 500 mg
including glucosamine sulphate 375 mg
Chondroitin sulfate 100 mg
Hyaluronic acid 25 mg
Boswelia Serrata extract (60% of boswellic acid) 50 mg
Zingiber extract (5% gingerols) 50 mg
Vit. C 30 mg (50%*)
Albion® manganese amino acid chelate 6,25 mg
including manganese 1 mg (50%*)
*RDA%: Percent of the Recommended Daily Allowance.
† RDA not established in the EU.
Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCl, chondroitine sulfate, sodium hyaluronate, Boswellia Serrata extract, ginger extract (Zingiber officinale L), L-ascorbic acid, Manganese amino acid chelate - Albion, Microcrystalline Cellulose - bulking agent, Magnesium Stearate - anti-caking agent, capsule - gelatin.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1-2 times a day or otherwise upon medical advice. Use the preparation for 2-3 months and if necessary again after 1-2 months of interval.