Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is commonly known as Indian ginseng, or winter cherry, and it is one of the most important herbs used in Ayurveda (a system of Indian medicine developed in ancient times). In traditional Hindu philosophy, it is treated as a rejuvenating agent, the so-called Rasayana. Ayurveda describes Rasayanas as compounds which counteract the effects of old age and disease.
- It supports the functioning of the nervous system (it improves the memory)
- It supports the functioning of the reproductive system (it boosts sexual functions)
- It supports the functioning of the immunological system (it improves cell immunity)
- It has antioxidating properties, which help protect cells against reactive forms of oxygen
- Its ingredients and dosages are identical to those used in clinical trials
- One pack provides up to a month of supplements
- It applies a holistic mechanism in its action on the body of an athlete
Withania somnifera, originally known as an adaptogen, increases the resistance of the body to stress.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) root extract 300 mg
- including vitanolides (5%) 15 mg
Ashwagandha root extract standardized on 5% witanolite DER 6:1, filler - microcrystalline cellulose, starch; anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids.
1 capsule once a day.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.