*** FREE VITAMINS WITH EVERY TUB! ***
- High Protein Content - 86.6%.
-The Ideal Profile Of Amino Acids Needed To Build Your Muscles.
- A Large Amount Of Bcaa.
- Stimulates The Metabolism, Build Lean Muscle Mass
- Improved Regeneration.
- 90 Servings Per Tub!
HI-Anabol Protein - consists of a mixture of 20% whey protein isolate WPI, 45% whey protein concentrate WPC and 35% soy protein isolate SPI. The combination of these three components has an ideal profile of amino acids needed to build your muscles. Particularly noteworthy is the large amount of BCAA, in particular leucine and glutamine, and arginine and a very high protein content - 86.6%.
The combination of whey protein with soy protein isolate makes amino acids are absorbed quickly, making your muscles immediately are introduced in an anabolic state. The product is ideal for drinking in the morning after waking up and after a workout because then your muscles need a quick injection of amino acids to reduce catabolism and enter the body in an anabolic state.
Soy protein and whey protein strongly stimulate the metabolism, build lean muscle mass while reducing body fat. It is an excellent addition to a weight loss diet in individuals forming muscle definition.
The mixture of proteins (WPI, WPC, SPI) is characterized by:
- excellent absorption;
- high biological value (BV PDCAAS)
- optimal composition of exo-and endogenous
- high content of sulfur amino acids (cysteine, methionine), branched chain amino acids, glutamine and arginine.
The effect of combination of the whey protein with soy protein is:
- strong inhibition of catabolic processes (WPC, WPI)
- stimulate the body's anabolic processes (WPC, WPI).
- stimulation of the body's antioxidant defense - an increase in the concentration of glutathione (WPC, WPI)
- stimulation of the immune system (WPC, WPI)
- endocrine stimulation include: stimulating the synthesis and secretion of growth hormone (GH), insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), insulin, thyroxine, triiodothyronine (WPI, WPC, SPI)
Serving Size: 2 level scoops (25g)
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Protein 21.7 g
Carbohydrates 0.6 g
Fat 0.7 g
Vitamin E 2.5 mg
15mg Vitamin C
Vitamin B1 0.35 mg
Vitamin B2 0.4 mg
4.5 mg of vitamin B3
Vitamin B6 0.5 mg
Folic acid 0.5 mg
Vitamin B12 200mcg
Biotin 0.040 mg
1.5 mg of Vitamin B5
Amino acids profile:
Alanine 4.9 g
Arginine 4.3 g
Aspartic acid 11.3 g
Cystine / Cysteine 2.4 g
Glutamic acid / glutamine 18.5 g
Glycine 2.8 g
Histidine 2.1 g
Isoleucine 5.1 g
Leucine 12 g
Lysine 8.1 g
Methionine 1.7 g
Phenylalanine 4.0 g
Proline 5.6 g
Serine 5.1 g
Threonine 5.7 g
Tryptophan 1.8 g
Tyrosine 3.4 g
Valine 5.2 g
Ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate (ultrafiltered) , soy protein isolate, whey protein isolate, aromatic extracts, citric acid (acidity regulator) sweeteners (sodium cyclamate, saccharin sodium), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), vitamin E (α-tocopherol acetate), vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate), vitamin B1 (thiamine nitrate), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin H (biotin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), flavoring identical with natural.
25 grams (2 level scoops) powder dissolved in 250 ml of milk or desired beverage.
Training days: take up to 4 times a day, in the morning, one hour before a workout, about 10-30 minutes after your workout with carbohydrates with high glycemic index, before bedtime.
Non-workout days: take up to 3 times a day (morning, day, at bedtime)